What if you need to extend my validity?

As soon as I’m no longer valid, you’ll have to replace me. You can do this in person at any of the issuing locations or online. At an issuing location you can get either a standard or an express card, depending on whether you want me replaced immediately or can wait 14 days. Find out how much this will cost by having a look at the price list.